Keppel DC Singapore 2 (KDC SGP2) is a five-storey carrier-neutral data centre colocation facility designed to high specifications with a four-storey annex infrastructure building.
With a total Gross Floor Area of 106,726 sq ft, KDC SGP2 is located within the Tampines Industrial Park. This is part of Keppel Data Centres’ Tampines ecosystem, which provides opportunities for hyperscale cloud companies and local enterprises to strategically expand their digital presence in other Keppel-owned facilities (KDC SGP3 and KDC SGP4) located in close proximity within the Tampines cluster.
KDC SGP2 is Keppel Data Centres’ flagship “green” data centre and the first of its kind in Asia. It features an environmentally efficient design and sustainable operations that that has earned it recognition in the BCA-IMDA Green Mark (GoldPlus) Award issued by the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore and the Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore.
In addition, KDC SGP 2 was certified to have fulfilled the requirements of the following:
- ANSI/TIA-942-B:2017 Rated-3
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System)
- ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- ISO 46001:2019 (Water Efficiency Management System)
- ISO 50001:2011 (Energy Management System)
- PUB Water Efficient Building
- SS 564 Part-1:2013 (Energy & Environment Management System)
- SS 507:2015 (Standard for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery(BC/DR) Service Provider)