Keppel DC Singapore 5 (KDC SGP 5) is a five-storey, purpose-built, carrier-neutral colocation data centre for leading internet enterprise and IT services clients.
Located in Jurong with a total Gross Floor Area of 208,096 sq ft, KDC SGP 5 complements the island-wide connectivity of Keppel’s Singapore footprint and offers east-west dual site redundancy for its clients. It is well connected to major roads and expressways such as the Ayer Rajah Expressway and Pan-Island Expressway which provide efficient linkages to the city centre, airport and other parts of the island.
In recognition of Keppel’s sustainability focus, KDC SGP5 has been awarded the BCA-IMDA Green Mark (Platinum) Award for Existing Data Centres, that recognizes its energy-efficient design and operations.
KDC SGP 5 was also certified to have fulfilled the requirements of the following:
- ANSI/TIA-942-B:2017 Rated-3
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System)
- ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- ISO 46001:2019 (Water Efficiency Management System)
- ISO 50001:2011 (Energy Management System)
- SS 564 Part-1:2013 (Energy & Environment Management System)
- SS 507:2015 (Standard for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) Service Provider) Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Council – bizSAFE Level Star