Keppel DC Singapore 1 (KDC SGP1) is a six-storey data centre colocation facility designed to high specifications with an adjoining five-storey annexe infrastructure building. With a total Gross Floor Area of 225,956 sq ft, it is conveniently situated within the Serangoon North Industrial Estate, some 10.5km north of the city centre.
The property is well served by expressways including the Central Expressway and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway, as well as arterial roads, which provide efficient linkages to the city centre, the airport and other parts of the island.
Boasting the ABS OSPAR certification for financial industries, KDC SGP 1 offers multiple built-in redundancies and a wide range of colocation services to support the growth of enterprises in the ICT, media, financial and banking, and defence industries.
Featuring environmentally-friendly and sustainable features, KDC SGP 1 was certified to have fulfilled the requirements of the following:
- ANSI/TIA-942-B:2017 Rated-3
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System)
- ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- ISO 46001:2019 (Water Efficiency Management System)
- ISO 50001:2011 (Energy Management System)
- PUB Water Efficient Building
- Singapore Standard (SS) 564
- Part-1:2013 (Energy and Environment Management System)
- SS 507:2015 (Standard for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) Service Provider)
- SS 577:2012 (Water Efficiency Management System)
- Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Council – bizSAFE Level Star